Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures!!

We can all thank the lovely Taylor Kalander that I now have pictures on my blog. She was able to post them for me. The first half of the pictures or so are of the Volta region, including the waterfall at Amedzofe, the Mountain Paradise where we slept (with the view across the valley) and the hikes in between. You can see the pickup truck in some of the pics and the group of tro tro drivers gathered around me while I am arguing with the driver of the pickup. After the last pic from Volta is a picture of the group at the Ghana v. Gabon World-Cup qualifier soccer match. Then there are some pics of our computers with no internet and interns shuffling cables, because that is what I spend most of my day dealing with. And finally there are some pictures of the canopy walk over Kakum National Forest that I wrote about a little while ago. Enjoy and comment often.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEah pictures!

Ahuitzotl said...

OH MY GAWD!!!! THE DREADS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you look so weird...

The pics are awesome!

Dad and Wicked Stepmother said...

Tony,

This is your stepmother. Are you really wearing a dress shirt with that short hair? What have they done to you and how can we do it to Sam???

Great shots, looks like you're managing in the only way a Marino knows how - good looks and charm.

Love,

Mary and Dad

tonystravels said...

Mary,
How can you do it to Sam? Make him grow old. But good luck, if he's anything like me he won't go quietly. In any event, don't get too excited, it's only a temporary affliction.