Thursday, June 5, 2008

This Story is Bad...

I am writing a quick update just to let you all know that I am planning on updating with more stories very soon. For now, I start work in just a few minutes, so it will just have to be one quick story: For all of you who have been waiting for pictures...I'm pretty sure I lost my camera this morning. I found a room in a house very close to work for at least the month of June. So this morning I took a taxi from the hostel to the house. I had packed most of my stuff up last night, and I even remember checking that my camera was still in the safe in the room in the hostel. This morning, I could have sworn I took the camera from the safe and put it in my backpack, but when I arrived at the house, no camera. I called one of the two other guys who were staying in my room at the hostel (we had been staying there together all week, so I have their numbers), but they saw no sign of the camera. I am going back to the hostel during lunch, and if I find the camera, I will take pictures of the house I am staying in now, which is actually VERY nice. For now, I should do some work, but more to come very soon!

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

Boo to the lost camera, but YEAH to a tony-centric blog. I think that i'll be more in touch with you in Africa than when you are in boston. <3 xoxo mollypants